ELEVENATE M's Bec De Rosses Ski Pant
Advanced pants designed for active skiing in environments where nothing should distract you from making tracks all day long. These go-anywhere buddies work as well for mechanized off-piste skiing as for multi-day ski-touring trips. Fantastic fit means great range of movement and the Gore-tex Pro Shell fabrics give just the right balance of breathability/ruggedness on physical ascents. You’ll find reinforcements at the lower legs, and the inside of leg endings are also reinforced, so they withstand wear and tear from ski boots. The bib section keeps snow out on deep days, but can be zipped off should you prefer a regular waistline. Of course, the pockets are easy to use when wearing a harness, and there is also an inside zippered transceiver pocket.
- All seam-sealed, 3-layer Gore-tex Pro Shell fabrics (Most Breathable and Most Rugged).
- 3/4-length two-way side zippers.
- Articulated fit with room for insulating layers underneath.
- Detachable stretch bib with suspenders.
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Press buttons at waist give snap-to-jacket functionality.
- Large leg pockets, one with inside zippered transceiver pocket.
- Zippered cargo back pocket with Velcro flap.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Shaped leg endings that work well with ski bindings.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements at lower legs.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.