ELEVENATE M's Free Tour Shell Jacket
Free Tour Jacket is Elevenate’s lightest and most technical hardshell for randonnée skiing and other high-pulse activities. Made from highly breathable Gore-tex Active fabric that blocks wind, sleet and rain, should the weather turn on you. A well-tailored fit makes it easy to layer and move about in, and the sleeve cuffs are shaped to work well with gloves. Ventilation zippers let out excess moisture as you work hard on the uphills, and large chest pockets take care of your skins between laps. Ideal with Elevenate’s Free Tour pants for unrestricted movement on sweaty ascents.
- All-seam sealed 3-layer Gore-Tex Active fabric.
- Lightweight and extra breathable.
- Fully adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Articulated sleeves with anatomically shaped cuffs that fit over gloves.
- Large zippered chest pockets, easy to access even with a backpack on.
- Mesh storage pocket inside.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
- Press button at hem allows for additional ventilation via front zipper.