FlyLow M's John Henry Glove
When you're doing work in the park or putting in April corn laps, the stretchy and lightweight Flylow John Henry Glove gives you just the right amount of protection.
The John Henry features a grippy leather palm that's equipped with a waterproof treatment for protection against slushy snow, while the stretchy back-of-hand offers unimpeded versatility. Wear the John Henry while late autumn mountain biking or shredding the snowy and slushy hills in late April.
- A versatile, mild-weather glove for biking or skiing
- Pigskin leather is fortified with waterproofing
- Stretchy back-of-hand enables unimpeded versatility
- [palm] pigskin leather, [back-of-hand] synthetic
- Waterproofing: Sno-Seal beeswax