You’ll find stretch, resilience, and quick-drying qualities in the do-it-all Malone Coat.
Think of the Malone Jacket like your one-ski quiver, your favorite boards that do everything well. This jacket, made from Tactic 3-layer softshell, is light, stretchy, and breathable enough for a backcountry tour but still substantial enough for pounding laps at the resort. Stormy out? It is made it with a quick-drying fabric that repels wind and sleet. If you’re going in the backcountry and don’t want extra weight, simply zip out the powder skirt.
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• Fully seam taped
• 3 pockets outside, 2 pockets inside
• Removable powder skirt
• Helmet-compatible hood
• Pass pocket on lower sleeve
• No Bulk Cuffs
• YKK waterproof zippers
• Average weight: 604 grams
• Tactic 3-layer softshell fabric
• Jersey backing
• 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane