Hestra Army Leather Mitten
Hestra's most well-known ski glove is a modern classic with thoughtful functionality. A long model suitable for those seeking powder snow and who need a warm, reliable comrade on the mountain. Removeable liner makes it easy to adapt to different temperatures and activity levels.
- Long, durable mitts.
- Backhand made of waterproof and breathable 3-layer polyamide fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
- Removeable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet provide good attachment possibilities.
- Can be combined with other liners.