NORRONA Lofoten Gore-Tex Jacket
Our most versatile waterproof ski/snowboard jacket.
This versatile waterproof shell jacket is made for freeriding but works perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope and general outdoor adventures.
We use a GORE-TEX® face fabric, the world-leading membrane for highly durable waterproofness (28,000mm), good breathability, and total windproofness.
The fabric is a light 3-layer 40D GORE-TEX® fabric (RET less than 13) with a recycled nylon face. It has a knitted interlock backer for extra comfort.
Key features include a helmet-compatible hood with one-hand adjustment, hand warming pockets, a spacious chest pocket, asymmetric cuffs with Velcro adjustments, an internal chest pocket, YKK water-resistant zippers, two-way underarm ventilation, an adjustable bottom hem, and a zip-off powder skirt with a snap-seal solution.
The jacket has a regular Y-cut fit with articulated arms for optimal mobility and a longer cut in the back for extra protection.
- Weight 720 gr.
- Style no: 1004-20
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Goggle and sunglass wipe inside pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Key-card pocket
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Partly elasticated hem
- Keycard and radio pocket on overarm
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- X-open underarm ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper
- Zip-off powderskirt with gripper elastic and snap-seal solution
More than 50% of synthetic fibers in this product is recycled.