Norrona M's Lofoten Gore-Tex Pants
Our most versatile waterproof ski/snowboard pants.
This versatile waterproof shell pant is made for freeriding but works perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope as well as ski touring.
We use a GORE-TEX® face fabric, the world-leading membrane for highly durable waterproofness (28,000mm), good breathability, and total windproofness.
The fabric is a durable 3-layer 70DX160D GORE-TEX® fabric (RET less than 13) with a recycled nylon face. The bottom leg is reinforced with Vectran to increase durability where the pants tend to rub against boots or steel edges.
Key features include a Custom-fit waist system, two zippered hand pockets, thigh pockets, a back pocket, a key/card pocket, mesh-lined side ventings from the upper thigh to the knee, reinforced lower leg hem with snap adjustments, and snow gaiters. They are compatible with our zip-on/off powder skirt and snap-seal system, and bib.
The pants have a technical fit.
- Weight 718 gr.
- Style no: 1027-20
- Articulated knee construction
- Cargo pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Gusseted crotch
- High waistband in the back
- Integrated snowgaiter
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Reinforcement fabric inside ankles
- Snap-in solution for powderskirt on the jacket
- Snap tightening around ankles
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- Tool pocket
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zip-in bib solution with suspenders can be added
- Zippered front fly with snap waist closure
More than 50% of synthetic fibers in this product is recycled.