STATE OF ELEVENATE M Bec de Rosses XI Jacket
Bec de Rosses XI Jacket is designed for active skiing in environments where you need full focus. A slightly updated version of the original launched back in 2011, now with a somewhat straighter silhouette and with Gore-Tex Pro Shell for the highest breathability and protection. A go-anywhere buddy that works as well when you hunt fresh tracks close to the ski area, as for multi-day ski-touring trips. Excellent fit means it allows for excellent movability, while still having room for insulating layers underneath. All features are designed with the same careful attention, such as the storm hood that fits perfectly both with and without a helmet underneath.
- All seam-sealed, 3-layer Gore-tex Pro shell fabric.
- Fully adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Articulated sleeves with anatomically shaped cuffs that fit over gloves.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Large zippered hand pockets, positioned to be harness-compatible.
- Goggle cloth inside right-hand pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Mesh storage pocket inside.
- Critical seams are folded, glued and top-stitched for extra durability.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.