STATE OF ELEVENATE M Free Tour Pants
Durable and super-comfortable ski touring pants in a double-weave stretch material for full freedom of movement in the backcountry. It lets out moisture when you push on towards higher grounds, while also offering protection from unpredictable mountain weather. Large zippered leg pockets take care of a map, snacks and other essential items, and inside the right-hand one there's a mesh pocket for your transceiver. Perfect for days when you want to move easily on the mountain, without going for the full-on race look.
- Durable, weather-resistant and breathable four-way stretch fabric.
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Zippers at leg endings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets.
- Two zippered leg pockets.
- Inside transceiver pocket in right-hand leg pocket.
- Soft, brushed tricot inside the waist.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements at lower legs.
- YKK zippers with Elevenate design.