STATE OF ELEVENATE W Combin Down Jacket
Highly technical GORE-TEX Infinium down jacket for cold days in the mountains and elsewhere. Ideal for mid-winter skiing where the helmet-compatible hood and lofty construction make for cosy warmth all day long.
- Wind and water resistant Gore-tex Infinium shell fabric.
- Padded with 95/5 white goose down.
- Fill power 750 cuin (European standard).
- Box-wall down channels ensures great insulation without cold spots.
- Adjustable hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- High front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Zippered hand pockets with brushed mesh lining for extra warmth.
- Mesh storage pocket inside.
- Pre-shaped sleeves with inside lycra cuffs.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design